Submitted by admin on Mon, 2016-05-30 08:30
We begin by clarifying your goals. What do you want to achieve with your message? What do you want your audience to do?
We work with you to understand your audience.
- Who are they?
- What do they already know?
- What do they need to know?
- Where are they? Do they sit at a desk or are they on the go?
- Do they read and surf the web with confidence, or do they struggle with text?
- Are they eager for your message, indifferent, or resistant?
The more we know about your audience, the more precise we can be in crafting a plan that meets their needs and yours.
You are the content expert. We work with you to clarify your ideas and inspire fresh insights. You’ll be surprised by how the creative process can help to untangle complex problems and deepen your own understanding.
We take what you know and bridge the gap between your goals and your target audience. That means choosing the right format, the right tone, and the right details—not too much and not too little.
The message isn’t clear until your audience understands it. That’s why we work closely with you and your audience to find the right fit.
Download our handout for more facts, stats, and myth-busting pointers about clear communication.